Monday, April 15, 2013

HOLIKA HOLIKA Daily Garden Cleansing Foam GREEN TEA

I wanted to use this one for a couple of days (more like weeks...) before reviewing, but I think the time has come.


This is a HOLIKA HOLIKA DAILY GARDEN CLEANSING FOAM in GREEN TEA. It's supposed to be refreshing and suited for oily skin types. It's a part of a collection, in which you can also find Aloe (mild and calming), Acerora (vitalizing), Lemon (brightening) and Olive (moisturizing).
Each bottle contains 120ml of product.

Pros:
- really efficient - you need a small amount for the whole face,
- doesn't irritate my skin,
- easy to wash off,
- fresh, light scent,
- skin is clean and refreshed,
- good price (~7-10$ on eBay). 

Cons:
- I didn't notice any special effect for the oily parts of my skin.

Would I buy it again?
Yes, definitely. When I finish this bottle, I am going to buy another one, different scent probably.   

No comments:

Post a Comment