So as promised, here's my first review!
There is a whole series of this wash-off packs including carrot, broccoli, kiwi and strawberry, so definitely check them out.
So onto the actual product:
1. Smell - fresh and pleasant. I expected something less like perfume (less floral) and more like vegetables or a real garden.
2. Consistency - it's creamy with little black grains that look like seeds (but I don't know what they are).
3. Use - it's easy to put on, you just slap some of it on your face excluding eyes and lips area. After 10-15 minutes you rinse it with water. It got a little thick on my face and it was a bit hard to wash it off. I used mine 3 times.
4. Effect - it's supposed to clean and revitalize the skin with the use of Beta-Carotene and vitamine C. My skin was fresh, but I didn't notice any visible difference.
5. Price - I bought mine on eBay. In my opinion it's a medium price.
8 ml costs around 3~5$
190ml costs around 17~20$
Would I buy it again?
I don't think so. It was a nice, inexpensive experiment, but I know a few face masks and wash-offs that give better results.